How to book: CowichanTubing.com is located on Culverton Rd., a 5 minutes drive before the provincial park entrance when approaching from Duncan, and has been providing professional, high-visibility, heavy-gauge vinyl tubes, accessories and assistance to happy & safe tubers for over 12 hot sunny years.
EVERY RENTAL INCLUDES: wetsuit, helmet & water shoes, as available.
Please call to book: 250-709-9010
- We can deliver/shuttle as many as 15 tubes at one time.
- Please bring a serious piece of ID to leave as a deposit
- Every renter will be required to sign a waiver absolving Cowichantubing and its agents of any and all liability on their behalf for their actions after renting equipment.
CASH ONLY—please bring ID for security deposit.
TAKE-AWAY: $20 per tube—includes wetsuit, helmets, water shoes if available
DELIVERY: including SHUTTLE, with wetsuits, helmets, and shoes if available.
- 2 tubes -$65 MINIMUM
- 3 tubes -$90
- 4 tubes -$120
- 5 tubes -$145
- 6 tubes -$170
- 7 tubes -$190
- 8 tubes -$210
- 9 tubes -$230
- 10 tubes -$250, each thereafter $20
- Shuttle from Stoltz Pools to Skutz Falls add $12
- Shuttle for both runs combined add $16